AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...
AXN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some kind of Revenge - (Ending of the tag match.)

2 posters

Go down

Some kind of Revenge - (Ending of the tag match.) Empty Some kind of Revenge - (Ending of the tag match.)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Suddently Drew Wright appears on the titantron.

Drew Wright: Hey, Mr. Sweeney, how you feel about my last week stomp? It was a fluke, wasn't it?

Sweeney Antoine stares at the titantron and while he's distracted, he's pinned.

Referee starts counting...
Referee: ....Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Referee: ....Twooooooooooooooooo....
Referee: ....Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
[Here's the space for the winners of the match's annoucement]

Drew Wright: Ah! So? Was that also a fluke? It seemed.

Sweeney seems really mad meanwhile he asks for a mic.

Sweeney Antoine: I won't forgive you this time! Come down here you filthy psychopath!

Drew Wright: Yo Mr. Sweeney, before going down there, let me ask you one question... Can I spend a weekend at your pool?

Sweeney Antoine: WHAT?!

While Sweeney starts talking trash to Drew, he enters in the ring behind him, without him noticing it.

Drew Wright: I'm here, rich boy!

Sweeney turns around and Drew jumps on him, and a split brawl starts, before the AXN security team appears and break the brawl and both wrestlers are taken to the backstage area by the security and the camera turns to the announce table.

Andy Samberg: There you go! Your two favourite newcomers, fighting for their place.

Rhydian Jones: Fighting for what? Both of them already have their place settled down, don't make those type of comments...

Last edited by Drew Wright on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Some kind of Revenge - (Ending of the tag match.) Empty Re: Some kind of Revenge - (Ending of the tag match.)

Post  therausch09 Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:32 am

Love it! Think this'll work as an ending, Jason/Johnny/anyone else who cares?
therausch09

Back to top Go down

Some kind of Revenge - (Ending of the tag match.) Empty Re: Some kind of Revenge - (Ending of the tag match.)

Post  Jason Storm Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:27 pm

It has been added to the show. Thanks! Very Happy
Jason Storm
Jason Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down