AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...
AXN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post-Match for Drew vs. Krimsin

Go down

Post-Match for Drew vs. Krimsin Empty Post-Match for Drew vs. Krimsin

Post  therausch09 Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:00 pm

The crowd cheers for the big finish to the match as Drew Wright remains in the ring, already bruising as he lies doubled over on the mat. The referee crouches over him, trying to assess his condition.
-
Suddenly, a HUGE pyrotechnic explosion detonates on the stage and all attention in the arena turns toward it.
-
Rhydian: "Whoa!
-
What the hell was that?"
-
Andy: "I'm not sure... hey, wait a minute!"
-
With the referee stepping through the ropes with his back to the announcers' table, a figure in a skin-tight black morphsuit covering his whole body and a white cap on hops from the crowd, over the barricade, and into the ring.
-
Andy: "Who is this? Who's in the ring right now?"
-
Rhydian: "I don't know, but I don't like what this means for Drew!"
-
The black-clad figure propels himself off the ropes and launches himself across the ring, slamming into the distracted referee's back and knocking him to the arena's floor.
-
Andy: "The referee is down! We need security out here pronto!"
-
Rhydian: "Whoever this is, he's not done... Get out of there Drew!"
-
The mysterious figure in the ring approaches Drew Wright and considers him for a moment before aggressively lifting him from the mat by his hair. Standing tall, the figure in black places Drew's head between his thighs and snaps him onto his shoulder in a powerbomb position. The black figure runs toward the ropes and powerbombs Drew all the way to the floor of the arena, where he lands with a sickening thud next to the referee.
-
Onstage, arena security appear and begin charging toward the ring. The mystery figure sees them and flees from whence he came, leaving the ring and disappearing into the crowd next to the announcers' table.
-
Rhydian: "What just happened? Who was that? Why did he attack Drew Wright?"
-
Andy: "I don't have any of those answers for you Rhydian, but... well look at this!"
-
The cameraman closest to Drew and the downed ref gets closer as security and medical personnel flood the area. The EMTs on the scene roll Drew over, and in his barely conscious state he reveals that he managed to snatch his assailant's white hat. The camera zooms in on it and reveals a solitary black anchor above its brim before the whole scene fades to black and the show cuts to commercial.
therausch09

Back to top Go down

Post-Match for Drew vs. Krimsin Empty Re: Post-Match for Drew vs. Krimsin

Post  therausch09 Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:00 pm

OOC: Didn't want to step on any toes and dictate the ending to the match, so I figured that - win or lose - Drew would be pretty beat up after going toe to toe with King Krimsin. If I need to change anything, let me know!
therausch09

Back to top Go down