AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...
AXN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Boss is back!!! ( collab Henri ) ( Mentioned Charles McBright )

Go down

Big Boss is back!!! ( collab Henri ) ( Mentioned Charles McBright ) Empty Big Boss is back!!! ( collab Henri ) ( Mentioned Charles McBright )

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:58 pm

Camera fade in showing Big Boss Rosario getting ready for his match with Henri Black by his side.

BBR: I can't believe I'm going back in the ring...

Henri Black: If you want I can go in for you...you know I'm younger...faster...stro..

Rosario interrupts him with a smirk on his face.

BBR: You're definitely not stronger than me kid! But I agree you are younger and probably faster! Ha Ha!

The two men laugh for a moment before they continue to discuss their strategy for tonight.

Henri Black: So what do you want me to do?

BBR: I don't need to tell you what to do young brotha...and I think you won't need to do something...well maybe after the match we can show Charles McBright who we are and who is in the ring with...but yeah.. I don't think he will have the time to even punch me...cause once I hit the Career Ending it's done!

Henri Black: Can't wait to see what you got in the ring Big Boss.

BBR: Trust me neither do I...we'll show them what The Revenants are made of!

As soon he finishes his sentence the camera zooms in while fading to black

Back to top Go down

Big Boss is back!!! ( collab Henri ) ( Mentioned Charles McBright ) Empty Re: Big Boss is back!!! ( collab Henri ) ( Mentioned Charles McBright )

Post  Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:44 pm

update and poor writing sorry about that ill do better in my upcoming ones

Back to top Go down