AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...
AXN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look at your Champions, Now back to me *Open to all, the other champions most of all*

2 posters

Go down

Look at your Champions, Now back to me *Open to all, the other champions most of all* Empty Look at your Champions, Now back to me *Open to all, the other champions most of all*

Post  Henri Black Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:22 am

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen... Please welcome the AXN Champion.... Henri Black.

The lights throughout the arena go out as a wall of flames explodes from the ramp, through which Henri Black emerges with the AXN title draped over his shoulder and a canvas bag in his hand.

Andy: Well it looks like we're kicking off the Show tonight with the Longest reigning AXN champion in history, Henri Black.

Rhydian: It's not hard to be the longest reigning champion when you never defend the title Andy.

Andy: And it's hard to Defend a title during the Off-Season Rhydian.

Henri stops at the bottom of the steps and places the canvas bag on the ring apron before pulling a table from below the ring and sliding it, and himself, under the ropes.

Henri: Now I just KNOW that you're all wonder... whats in the bag? well, I'm going to tell you. Inside this bag is Magic Matt Malone and (insert Paranoia champion here). Not the genuine article of course, but alas, one must make do.

pausing for a moment, Henri sets up the table and picks up the bag, opening it to reveal a pair of Action Figures in the likeness of the two champions and set's them on the table.

Henri: I know, an Action figure is hardly an imposing sight. but then these two aren't overly imposing in the flesh either, so its not a big deal.

with that he walks to the corner and sits on the top turnbuckle, legs propped up on the ring ropes

Henri: Now, I must ask you all to Look at YOUR champions. now back to me. now back at your champions. NOW. BACK. TO. ME. as you can no doubt see, they are NOT me. and they never will be.

Andy: Well he certainly hasn't lost any of his confidence during the off-season.

Rhydian: If anything He's found even more.

Henri: That's right, neither of these so called "Champions" can match me in this ring. and in the case of (blank), s/he wont be holding the title much longer anyway. not once my Fellow Revenant, the Queen of pain, Helena Noir is done with him/her.

Henri: But that isn't why I came out here. Not entirely anyway. you see I'm here to prove a point. That no matter what I do to them, no matter what I say about them Your champions Wont lift a single finger to stop me because they KNOW that they cant stop me and they aren't even going to try.

*this is really all I can think of atm, lol*

Last edited by Henri Black on Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Henri Black
Henri Black

Back to top Go down

Look at your Champions, Now back to me *Open to all, the other champions most of all* Empty Re: Look at your Champions, Now back to me *Open to all, the other champions most of all*

Post  Helena Noir Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:11 am

Henri Black wrote:Under Construction

f**k you henri... Don't be a Prayme!! Razz
Helena Noir
Helena Noir

Back to top Go down

Look at your Champions, Now back to me *Open to all, the other champions most of all* Empty Re: Look at your Champions, Now back to me *Open to all, the other champions most of all*

Post  Henri Black Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:44 am

Prayme says "coming soon" this is totally different
Henri Black
Henri Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Jajajaajaj thats it spread it all coming soon under construction loading jajajaj xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Henri Black Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:08 am

updated
Henri Black
Henri Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:52 pm

looking pretty good Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Henri Black Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:16 am

If anybody wants to jump in, the more the merrier Razz
Henri Black
Henri Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down