AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...
AXN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting the Boss, open to(Specter Hoffman )

2 posters

AXN :: Week 4

Go down

Meeting the Boss, open to(Specter Hoffman ) Empty Meeting the Boss, open to(Specter Hoffman )

Post  BDR Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:36 pm

The camera cuts in two see Brandon Flair all dressed up in His suit. All black with a silver Bdr Pin on the collar. Brandon wears his hair back with Back sunglasses on. As he passes some of the girls backstage he smiles as they all smile and give him the "eye" as he passes as they begin to whisper,one or two biting on the side of there lip. Brandon gives a little look back and nods to them as he looks back to were he is going. In his hands he holds a Box and in the other hand he holds what seems to be a hamper, full of wine, cheese,champagne and other goodies. Brandon gets to a big brown door and he stops and manages to moves the big brown box under his arm. The camera shows the name on the door. " Specter Hoffman GM". Brandon gives a little knock to the door with a smile and opens the door looking inside.

BDR:"Hey hey..how you doing big man, mind if i come in?"

Brandon smiles as he walks inside and the camera follows

BDR
BDR

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Boss, open to(Specter Hoffman ) Empty Re: Meeting the Boss, open to(Specter Hoffman )

Post  Alexander Svart Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:54 pm

Specter Hoffman makes a small gesture towars one of the chairs

Specter Hoffman: Brandon, take a seat my friend

Specter Hoffman signs some paper in silence then turns his attention back to Brandon

Specter Hoffman: So Brandon, what can I help you with?
Alexander Svart
Alexander Svart

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Boss, open to(Specter Hoffman ) Empty Re: Meeting the Boss, open to(Specter Hoffman )

Post  BDR Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:20 am

Brandon smiles and walks inside as the cameraman gets to the side of the room for a better view. Brandon leaves the brown box of cuban cigars on the desk and the hamper as well. Brandon takes a seat and grins.

BDR:"Well my friend, we have not yet been formally introduced right, so i came with a few things to say hello and to meet the man behind one of the best shows on earth woo!"

Brandon smiles and gives a little wink
BDR
BDR

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Svart Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Specter Hoffman lets his fingers go through the cuban cigars, feeling each and everyone of them

He picks one up and smells it

Specter Hoffman: This seem to be of really high quality, must have been really expensive

Specter Hoffman returns the cigar in the box then picks up the box and puts it in a drawer near him

Specter Hoffman: I will save that for later my friend

You are right, we are still to be formally introduced
But I have seen a lot of you
I have seen how you have improved each and every week and how you now are a contestant in the Fatal Four Way match for the first ever RXN Championship!
I must say, I am impressed my friend
Alexander Svart
Alexander Svart

Back to top Go down

Post  BDR Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:48 am

Brandon smiles and nods as he folds his arms and looks to the boss man then around the office before looking back at the boss.

BDR:" Sir, money is NOT really a problem when your a c.e.o of your own company, speaking of that i have a little company package there from my Truck company if you or the board ever decide you want a 20%discount on better,cheaper more reliable trucks for the wrestling company."

Brandon gives a little wink before unfolding one of his arms and rubs his chin a moment.

BDR:" Now to a little business, first, can i say..thank you for having me on RXN brother..its a great show, i love the arena..so much history in that place. the matches..wow.." Brandon points to the boss a moment " do you know, i have found myself pulling out moves i did not even remember i had? that is crazy right" Bdr chuckles a moment "but it's for the fans man..as for the championship four way.I can tell you right now brother..it's going to be one of the best matches of the hole year..Been a champion as you know is in my dna..it's in my family,it's  something a flair needs in his possession. " Brandon clenches his fist giving it a little shake " This place needs a champion who the fans look up to, who the fans will get 100% behind..someone who goes on tv on day time chat shows, night time chat shows,kids charity shows..and let the world no..about...R..X...N man..."Woooo.."
BDR
BDR

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Svart Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:24 am

Specter Hoffman twists his lips a bit

Specter Hoffman: All of this sounds more than great
But I do wonder, can you win?

Specter Hoffman starts waving his finger in the air

Specter Hoffman: You have a match tonight, which you probably already know
Tonight you will have a match against a new man in this federation, Mike Hawk
And because you have given me a gift
The winner of that match will get a gift
Alexander Svart
Alexander Svart

Back to top Go down

Post  BDR Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:35 am

Brandon smiles and stands up as he fixes his suit jacket and walks to the door. He stops and turns around looking back at Mr.Hoffman. He grins a moment and nods his head.

BDR:" You know what Mr.H i got a one in 4 chance of Winning that match next week man. From what 16 men to 4 woo that has to be some fath brother..but as for Mr Hawk, i think you need to keep an eye out on the show because i think..Not Brandon Flair will be addressing him..i think mr BIG..DADDY..RIG shall be dealing with him tonight ..wOooo"

Brandon opens the door and looks back one more time.

BDR:"There is more to me than just my uncle's reputation..woo!"

Brandon smiles and leaves, closing the door behind him
BDR
BDR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down