AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...
AXN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fool Me Once

Go down

Fool Me Once Empty Fool Me Once

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:29 pm

The camera fades in and Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin begins to play over the PA system. Duke comes out to the stage and takes a look around the arena. He makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. He asks for a mic and receives one.

Duke: Well here we are; Chasing Glory.

The fans cheer

Duke: A night where many AXN superstars will be "Chasing Glory" in the form of championship gold. And others will be doing it by looking for a big debut win. But not me. I will be chasing redemption. Two weeks ago, I made my debut here at AXN and lost my first match here to Emily Scott.

The fans cheer for Emily which brings an angry look to Duke's face

Duke: Don't cheer for her. She's a neophyte. Been in the business for just a few minutes and she thinks she can call me an old man? Well this "old man" still got it and he came back the following week and beat her and JB Calva with the help of his good friend Hieu.

Boos begin to rain down throughout the arena

Duke: You can boo all you want but it won't change anything. Emily will tell you that I won because I had help. Well tonight, it will be me and her in this ring. Alone. Nowhere for anybody to hide. And tonight I will show her that she is nothing.

The boos begin to get louder

Duke: Fool me once, shame on me but you'll never fool me twice Emily. We'll see who gets the last laugh at the end of the night.

Duke tosses the mic aside and leaves the ring making his way backstage through a shower of boos.

Back to top Go down