AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...
AXN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Match: Buuh Uuh.

Go down

Pre-Match: Buuh Uuh.  Empty Pre-Match: Buuh Uuh.

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:46 am

The camera switches to the locker room area where's someone sit, getting duct tape around his wrists and he suddently notices the camera-man and the interviewer are there.

???: Hey, hey, hey! Who are you? What are you doing here? Don't you see this is a private locker room?!

Jason Sudeikis: Hey, mister. I was told to be here, and ask you some quick questions. What's your nam...

The wrestler interrupts Jason.

???: Please, your voice's annoying, I can't stand it, seriously. I'm Drew. Drew Wright.

Drew rises from his chair.

Drew Wright: I'm just the most skilled and complete athlete on this federation. Ah, no! I'm the most skilled and complete athlete on this business. People call me egocentric, people tell me I abuse on the show off, but I'm just the best, that's just me, and that's just in me, pardon me if you don't stand me, but I don't want to be cheered, I want to be paid, just that. I'm not gonna interpret any character, and not gonna be a "LOVE ME PLEASE" type of guy, I'm just gonna be myself, and I love being haten, I love being egocentric. I love wrestling, I love talking, I love breaking people's bodys, I love seeing children and women cry because their heros didn't win, that's me. Any more questions, Mr Jason?

Jason Sudeikis: Nope, sorry for interrupting your preparation.

Drew Wright: Just watch the match, next, and you'll notice what I meant with what I said. I'm for real.

The camera switches to the announce table.

Rhydian Jones: Real?! This guy is awesome. Give this kid a chance, give this kid a mic, give him tv time. Noone will regreat.

Andy Samberg: He's just a ego maniac, please, stop it. I'm tired of your good paintings, on someone who's just a terrible person, and has such a awful personality.

Rhydian Jones: Do you think before talking? I won't discuss this with you.

The camera fades.

Back to top Go down