AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...
AXN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Finish Him...(mention: Stitchaz, Management)

Go down

Time to Finish Him...(mention: Stitchaz, Management) Empty Time to Finish Him...(mention: Stitchaz, Management)

Post  Grave X Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:59 pm

The arena turns to a dark blue lighting

"All the Rowboats" (Instrumental) by Regina Spektor plays over the speakers

The titantron shows a match approaching a candle, and just as the match touches the wick, the titantron turns off

A candle light is seen at the center of the arena

Grave X: Good evening...

Grave X:...tonight, it is the night that I have been waiting for all month...the Special Show!

Claps from the audience fill the arena

Grave X: Shutup! You morons will not speak! As I was saying...tonight, I finally get to crush Stitchaz once and for all, Management gave me that much. However, I asked for a No DQ match, and I didn't get one! All I've been asking for since Week 1 has been a No DQ match, and I can't even get that? [censored] that! I'll show management. Maybe, maybe, I should just crush Stitchaz AFTER the match. Management can't stop me then, huh? I'll flip Stitchaz upside-down like I have so many times before, then smash his skull into the mat, just like I did with him so many times before. I'll crush Stitchaz, and you can most certainly count on that.

Grave X: As much as I would love to just go on and on to you fans, I've actually got training to do, because we ALL know that you guys came to see MY match, and I have to be at 100% for that, don't I? We wouldn't want Stitchaz to crawl away with a win, now would we?

Grave X: Until then...

Grave X:...Adieu.

X blows out the candle
Grave X
Grave X

Back to top Go down