AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...
AXN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frankie's Dreams Are Almost A Reality

Go down

Frankie's Dreams Are Almost A Reality Empty Frankie's Dreams Are Almost A Reality

Post  Frankie O'Donald Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:00 am

Frankie O'Donald is seen sitting in his locker with his ring gear on, all of a sudden, he looks in the mirror, and begins to talk to himself.

Frankie O'Donald: You've made it, Frankie.. you've made it to the PPV.. and you're about to compete in this rumble.. no matter how many times you've been punished, no matter how many guys you've helped.. it's all about you.. you've got to do it for yourself, you're alone now..

Frankie looks over to his burnt spiked bat, sitting in the corner, along with Frankie's own made gravestone for the weapon.

Frankie O'Donald: Hang in there Spikez.. as soon as i'm done tonight, not only will I win the rumble, I will take home the RXN Championship..

Frankie stands up, and warms up for his match, as he opens the door to leave, he looks back at his burnt spiked bat.

Frankie O'Donald:-Frankie sighs-Stay tuned...

Frankie leaves his locker.
Frankie O'Donald
Frankie O'Donald

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum