AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...
AXN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rileys Intro to axn

Go down

Rileys Intro to axn Empty Rileys Intro to axn

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2015 8:44 pm

*The Camera crew and jason sudeikis walk in the male bathroom as they approach the sinks riley turns around with a knife in his hand and blood on his face and hands*

Jason Sudeikis: you have an up in coming match what do you hope to achieve

*Riley Starts to talk in a deep croaky voice*

Riley Extreme: I don't hope I know what going to happen i am going to give my opponents the beating of a lifetime

Jason Sudeikis: the universe thinks different what do you have to say about that

Riley Extreme: i can care less what the universe has to say about my matches because i bet half of them don't have the guts to do what i do day in and day out

Jason Sudeikis: you are a very unknown superstar right known do you hope to change that

Riley Extreme: the time will come when i will headline this fed but in the meantime i have to deal with this situation until better opportunity's come up

Jason Sudeikis: well i'm Jason Sudeikis with another amazing interview

*the camera fades away as riley starts to bang his head against the wall*

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum