AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...
AXN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenants Rising ((Tom, Helena, Hennerz and Rosie to shine alone))

Go down

Revenants Rising ((Tom, Helena, Hennerz and Rosie to shine alone)) Empty Revenants Rising ((Tom, Helena, Hennerz and Rosie to shine alone))

Post  Henri Black Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:44 am

The lights throughout the arena dim as Requiem for a Dream plays, gradually ascending in volume and four separate spotlights shine out over the stands before settling on four individuals standing in different sections of the crowd, One of whom raises a Microphone to his lips

??: Cut. Our. Music. NOW!

The music abruptly stops, but the lights remain dimmed, the crowd whispering in anticipation of what is to come

??: Good. Now No doubt there are those of you here who already know who the five of us are... For those of you who have clearly been living under a rock for the past three months. I am Henri Black, Alongside Helena Noir, Hennerz, His lovely 'Manager' Hayley and Big Boss Rosario. Together we are the Revenants, the Four Horsemen of your Apocalypse. where we ride mayhem and destruction follow.

With this, Henri begins to make his way towards the ring, walking through the crowd with barely contained contempt on his face

Henri: Together we are the Revenants, the Four Horsemen of your Apocalypse. where we ride mayhem and destruction follow, For those of you thinking 'They aren't so big' or perhaps that your own Personal hero will stand up and vanquish this new evil, I draw your attention to what happened LAST time we stood against your self-proclaimed 'Heroes'

Henri raises his hand, Four fingers extended, then pauses mementarily before lowering the first finger

Henri: First, we have GiwRgos Mars, The pride of Rome, a Man not unknown in AXN. He stepped into this ring against me, and had to be carried out on a stretcher... out of curiosity, have any of you seen him since? because I sure as (censored) Haven't

Lowering the second finger, Henri raises the Microhone again

Henri: Second, We have Overgiver and White Widow Bianco, They stepped into the ring with Me in MAD. Three champions entered and when the dust settled only one champion was left standing. ME.

Lowering a third finger Henri continues

Henri: Third we have my earliest conquest, Nic Nitro. and it goes without saying THAT was one of my favourites, the way he turned his back on his Friends, Family and Fans to do my bidding was simply sublime, a feat that will truly occupy a fond place in my heart until the day I die. Now, we come to the Fourth and final addition to this list,Bartolomeo. Helena Noir set him ON FIRE. he will spend the rest of his life with half his face missing. THAT my friends, is what will happen to anyone who stands against us

Big Boss steps forward having the spotlight with his cigar in his mouth as usual under the huge cloud of boos from the crowd
he takes a puff and blows the smoke in the air

BBR: Right before we go I just want to make sure each and everyone of you understand who we are...and when I say everyone I'm talking about you sir in the front row, *points on the 5th seat on his left* the fat kid with big hot dog, * points a woman behind the kid* you too mamah! and *points backstage* and everyone in the locker room!

the crowd continues to boo him while we can miserly hear a little group cheering for them

BBR: I Am Big Boss Rosario,The Submission Animal, The 3 times hall of famer, A multiple time world champion and the man who take any kind of business and take it to the next level! and when you have two of the greatest rising stars on your side and another veteran having your back tell us who can stop us?

Big Boss takes a puff and blows the smoke away right before he continues.

BBR: You can't tell us who can but I can tell you who can't and the whole roster in it! Name them Jason! Matt! Tom! King! name them all they just can't! Henri Black my former world champion back in MWA and future of this god damn company! Helena Noir my former Titanium Champion who retired Xtreme Enigma for good and undefeated in my ring of MWA! Hennerz multiple time champion one of the best in this industry If he didn't done it all he is near to do it! These three friends...or should I say family! Is the future of this company like it or not THE REVENANTS IS HERE TO CONQUER AND DESTROY!!!

The crowd start chanting AXN! AXN! AXN!

BBR: We're coming! Tic toc...tic toc...tic...toc!

Last edited by Henri Black on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Henri Black
Henri Black

Back to top Go down

Revenants Rising ((Tom, Helena, Hennerz and Rosie to shine alone)) Empty Re: Revenants Rising ((Tom, Helena, Hennerz and Rosie to shine alone))

Post  Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:17 pm

( I'm last )

Big Boss steps forward having the spotlight with his cigar in his mouth as usual under the huge cloud of boos from the crowd
he takes a puff and blows the smoke in the air

BBR: Right before we go I just want to make sure each and everyone of you understand who we are...and when I say everyone I'm talking about you sir in the front row, *points on the 5th seat on his left* the fat kid with big hot dog, * points a woman behind the kid* you too mamah! and *points backstage* and everyone in the locker room!

the crowd continues to boo him while we can miserly hear a little group cheering for them

BBR: I Am Big Boss Rosario,The Submission Animal, The 3 times hall of famer, A multiple time world champion and the man who take any kind of business and take it to the next level! and when you have two of the greatest rising stars on your side and another veteran having your back tell us who can stop us?

Big Boss takes a puff and blows the smoke away right before he continues.

BBR: You can't tell us who can but I can tell you who can't and the whole roster in it! Name them Jason! Matt! Tom! King! name them all they just can't! Henri Black my former world champion back in MWA and future of this god damn company! Helena Noir my former Titanium Champion who retired Xtreme Enigma for good and undefeated in my ring of MWA! Hennerz multiple time champion one of the best in this industry If he didn't done it all he is near to do it! These three friends...or should I say family! Is the future of this company like it or not THE REVENANTS IS HERE TO CONQUER AND DESTROY!!!

The crowd start chanting AXN! AXN! AXN!

BBR: We're coming! Tic toc...tic toc...tic...toc!

Back to top Go down