AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...
AXN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Move over Justice, make way for Chaos?

Go down

Move over Justice, make way for Chaos? Empty Move over Justice, make way for Chaos?

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:16 pm

As the crowd is still taking in the debut and statement made by Charles McBright, Duke emerges from backstage and makes his way out to the center of the stage with a mic in hand before Charles is able to make his exit.

The crowd's attention turns to Duke as he prepares to speak.
\

Duke: Justice? You're kidding right? What kind of justice will you bring? I'm sure that offer from Chef was out of pity while you were laid in that hospital bed.

The crowd boos Duke who just shakes it off

Duke: You think you can come here and immediately shoot to the top of AXN all because you vow to bring some "justice" to the "cheaters"? How about you come back to the real world for a second and realize that you will never cut it here and I will prove that here tonight.

Duke starts slowly making his way down the ramp as he continued to speak

Duke: I think what AXN really needs is a little bit of chaos and that's exactly what I'm planning to bring. Don't bother trying to leave, 'cause our match starts right NOW!

Duke tosses his mic aside and slides into the ring waiting for the referee to ring the bell.

Back to top Go down

Move over Justice, make way for Chaos? Empty Re: Move over Justice, make way for Chaos?

Post  Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:38 am

I believe that's a feud, sir Razz

Back to top Go down

Move over Justice, make way for Chaos? Empty Re: Move over Justice, make way for Chaos?

Post  Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:51 am

If you're up for it, why not? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:38 am

Unfortunately it didn't make it to the show so I'll pas this time Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Storm Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:44 pm

Ya I am sorry about that Hieu, I will add it to this weeks show. Since Tom was missing this week I decided that I would do the show myself so we didnt miss anything. I confirmed the show sometime on Friday before you sent your RPs in ( I didnt know if I was going to be on Saturday so I wanted to confirm the show on Friday)
Jason Storm
Jason Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:39 pm

This means we must get along a bit Duke Very Happy I will write you a pm and we'll settle something nice for the PPV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down