AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AXN
Hello! Welcome to AXN's forum! If you see this message, then you're one of the privileged few...
AXN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suspension motivates me

AXN :: Week 4

Go down

Suspension motivates me Empty Suspension motivates me

Post  Frankie O'Donald Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:35 pm

The cameras cut to Frankie O'Donald standing in the middle of Times Square in New York, Frankie is seen wearing his famed 'ENERGY' T-shirt and a pair of jeans.

Frankie O'Donald: So, here I am, right here in the heart of America if my geography is correct! I am standing right here, in Times Square, New York, now I know, a lot of you are thinking 'Oh Frankie, shouldn't you be in the arena?' or maybe 'Oh Frankie, shouldn't you be competing?', well, I have the answer to all of that, this week, I got barred from being in the arena, you know why? If you saw last weeks RXN, I nearly KILLED a member of the damn creative team, because I was put in a tag match with Setangerine.. oh, i'm sorry, it's Setango.. oh.. I mean.. ugh, forget it..

Fans laugh at Frankie's 'accidental' mess-up of Setanta's name.

Frankie O'Donald: Anyway.. here's the deal.. I'm here in times square to show you a little something, hey.. come along, don't be shy..

Frankie signals to the cameraman to follow him, Frankie takes them in a back alleyway where a dumpster lies.

Frankie O'Donald: Look inside..

The cameraman walks over to the dumpster and opens the lid to reveal a bunch of hardcore weapons.

Frankie O'Donald: Hardcore heaven baby, haha! See?! You fans shouldn't worry about me.. suspension is pretty cool, I get to hang out with these guys!! And hey.. it always inspires me for my future you know..

Frankie takes out a spiked bat and a lighter.

Frankie O'Donald: Stay tuned...

Frankie sets fire to the spiked bat and walks away, the camera zooms into the flames as the camera fades.
Frankie O'Donald
Frankie O'Donald

Back to top Go down

AXN :: Week 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum